As part of a new project we are looking for an IT-Company with about 50 permanent em-ployees headquartered in Bremen, Germany, a Java Developer m / f. In essence, we are looking for a person who has relevant work experience and addresses the needs of cus-tomers as a problem solver.
Since 1997, the Bremen-based company develops, implements and implements web-based solutions for the control of communication and information flows. The company de-velops specific solutions for trade fairs, conventions and events for and with customers.
You become involved in IT processes in which your opinion counts and you have numer-ous opportunities to hone your professional profile. You will belong to a successful team in an emerging, diverse company.
Your main tasks:
• Realization of projects and solutions in the ColdFusion environment
• Coordination and implementation of customer requirements in cooperation with the consultants
• Implementation, testing and documentation of software according to given system specifications
• Maintenance, optimization and new development of applications
• Definition of system architecture, user interface, etc.
• Completed technical studies or comparable training
well as CSS
• Programming skills in ColdFusion, Java or PHP would be an advantage
• Willingness to immerse yourself in new areas and to deepen familiar techniques
• High level of flexibility, commitment, teamwork and communication skills
You can expect a challenging task and independent work in a modern and growth-oriented team. The company is successful, offers you good personal prospects and an income that is well-endowed and performance-oriented.
We look forward to receiving your application stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In advance, Mr. Klaus Hartstock will be pleased to call you by phone at +49 171 49 13 036.